April 30th 10-4 P.M.
1048 SANTE ST. SUITE 300
LOS ANGELES, CA 90015
This sneaker workshop is welcome to inexperienced or experienced students!
This workshop is a 25 student hands on, closely mentored, opportunity for you to learn how to make your own custom shoes from start to finish. This class is welcome to absolutely anyone who has a passion to express themselves or want to express themselves through a love of sneakers. This class includes:
- a limited 25 students to ensure all students receive the proper attention they deserve
- free starter kit for all students
- free lunch
- 2 experienced customizers helping you learn and/or improve your ability to create a custom you can be proud of, from prepping your shoes to finishing your kicks
- 2 different techniques of painting, hand painting & airbrushing techniques on various materials
- learn to restore your own kicks, make your own customs, and learn how to make money restoring/customizing kicks
- shortcuts including taping techniques, painting techniques and other tips, tricks & best practices!
- help answering any questions you’ve needed help with…
Sign up at https://angelusdirect.com/products/april-30th-custom-class
This class is being held by ourselves and @sneakerkraft on 4/30/16
Paint and tools provided, just bring your kicks and creativity!