Feelgood Threads custom stickers are high quality stickers replicating actual custom shoes that we completed! Easy peel and stick kicks to display wherever you need to add some drip, literally. Drop them on your laptop, workspace or wall, these die cut stickers are guaranteed to add some color!
Stickers measure approximately 4” x 4” and have a high gloss finish. More selections coming soon!
– Laced with matching rope bill
– Structured front, mid-profile fit
– Custom “Yacht Pushers Los Angeles” woven patch
– Quality built with breathable fabric
– Available in several colors including:
– Emerald Green
Replacement laces come in 1 pair (2 shoelaces).
The “SHOELACES” print is heat pressed in silicone rather then screen printed.
This helps the writing last longer compared to other lace manufacturers.
Comes approximately 47″, 54” or 63″ inches long.
All laces have the “SHOELACES” print on both sides of the laces.
A great way to flip your Off White Prestos, Vapormax & more!
– Neon Orange
– Neon Green
– Light Blue
Note: These laces are replacement laces and not original Off White laces. For most accurate results, measure your original laces before ordering.
Create your own Bape custom pair of shoes using this simple Bape Stencil pack!
Mix and match the Bape stencils that you need to create your own custom. The shoes pictured used the Full Bape Stencil Pack. If you would like to get the same design as the shoes pictured, we recommend purchasing the Full Bape Stencil Pack. Create your own custom by simply applying the stencils and painting!
– Applicable on other items besides shoes. Ideal for flat surfaces. Can even be used as stickers!
– Can be either hand painted or airbrushed.
– Tutorial on how to make these shoes below!
– Transfer tape to help apply the stencils included.
Note: These stencils have a larger print than the “Bape x Supreme” stencil set on our site.
Shoe size 10 shown in pictures. Below are descriptions of each stencil.
All stencil packs come individually cut and includes transfer paper to help you apply the stencil. Here is a tutorial on how we made these Jordan 4 customs: